- When used in addition to gloves, DermaGuard gives the wearer extra skin protection.
- DermaGuard helps to protect against the harmful effects of chemicals and other substances on the skin.
- When a worker must wear gloves all day, the skin can become water-logged and more susceptible to bacteria and the breaking down of the skin.
- A DermaGuard application is appropriate for those wearing latex, leather or vinyl gloves.
- Areas where this is applicable includes assembly line workers, clean room technicians, food processing workers, etc.
- If a worker is exposed to materials known to cause reactions to the skin, DermaGuard helps in preventing and reducing any irritation.
- DermaGuard is an effective barrier against most problematic materials that can cause
‘atopic’ type skin reactions.
Manufacturing and Heavy Industry:
- DermaGuard is effective against both water and oil-based material
- DermaGuard effectively protects against damage and bacteria from sand, cement, plaster, bitumen and other related products.
- DermaGuard also protects against greases, coolants, graphite, metal dust and other process materials.
- DermaGuard actively repels unwanted odour It also makes the washing and removal of odours easier and the user no longer has to scrub the skin with harsh abrasives on what could already be a sensitive and raw area.
Food Processing and Services:
- DermaGuard helps prevent bacteria from entering the skin. Not only does it actively repel bacteria from skin, it will not host it.
- With DermaGuard applied, the odours from handling poultry, fish, meat, garlic, grains and any waste materials, are quickly and easily washed off without the need for special soaps.
- DermaGuard does not affect the finished food product should the user come into direct contact with any of the ingredients.
- DermaGuard will help protect the skin from the effects caused by constant exposure to preserving and pickling liquids and salt.
Mechanics and Technicians:
- DermaGuard helps protect the skin from the damaging of materials such as hydraulic fluids, oils, sealants, coolants and fuels,
- If the technician wears latex gloves in the work area, DermaGuard actively prevents contact
dermatitis usually caused by the constant wearing of gloves.
High Technology and Electronics
- In ‘clean’ manufacturing, DermaGuard helps prevent contact dermatitis (latex allergies) for the
workers who must wear gloves for extended periods of time.
- DermaGuard Is an effective barrier against lead, beryllium and other soft metals associated with soldering in areas where gloves cannot be worn and the worker is left exposed.
Each time DermaGuard is applied, it creates an invisible, non-greasy, fragrance free barrier which prevents irritants and potentially harmful substances from penetrating the hands and face – and other skin surfaces – for up to four hours.
What’s more, DermaGuard remains effective even after washing and long exposure to water.
DermaGuard is an ideal product for anyone to use regularly as a protector and enhancer of the skin.