In the kitchen and around the house DermaGuard will help protect against skin irritating effects of:
- Detergents and harsh soaps
- Oven cleaners
- Scouring products
DermaGuard will also help prevent the clinging odours after handling onions, garlic, fish and meats.
In the garden DermaGuard will help protect against the skin irritating effects of:
- Plant sap
- Wood preservatives, paints and stains
When carrying out general home maintenance, DIY’ing, DermaGuard will help protect against:
- Caustic chemicals
- Cement and masonry products
- Oils, Greases
- Paints, thinners and removers
- Resins and fillers
- Tar products
- when out and about shopping and in public areas, DermaGuard helps protect when in contact with hand-rails, toilet fittings, shopping trolley handles, handling coins etc.
- DermaGuard is an added protection for those cleaning up after their pet’s toilet.
Each time DermaGuard is applied, it creates an invisible, non-greasy, fragrance free barrier which prevents irritants and potentially harmful substances from penetrating the hands and face – and other skin surfaces – for up to four hours.
What’s more, DermaGuard remains effective even after washing and long exposure to water.
DermaGuard is an ideal product for anyone to use regularly as a protector and enhancer of the skin.